My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on May 21, 2021, 11:09:27 PM

Title: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: Andy H on May 21, 2021, 11:09:27 PM
Weather grim!
For those of you without a turbo trainer, I'll be out on Sunday, to lead a 2-3 hour ride around the Vale.
Umbrellas optional
Title: Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: Bob.F on May 22, 2021, 05:12:51 PM
I'll be there. 
Title: Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: Denise Fitz on May 23, 2021, 08:19:37 AM
Sorry Andy.  Just seen this as I thought you said you were away this weekend.  I have resigned myself to turbo today due to the grim weather forecast.  Hope you get some company to splash round with.
Title: Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: Andy H on May 23, 2021, 04:21:02 PM
Hi Denise, my event on Saturday was cancelled so got back in time, sorry!
Myself, Bob and Chris G out today. Welsh St Donats, Aubrey Arms, Llancadle, coffee at Cafe Velo and around the coast.
Stayed dry until St Brides when we had a brief shower but nothing much.
I am definitely away next weekend so will 'see you'  Sunday 6th June
Title: Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: Bob.F on May 23, 2021, 05:01:47 PM
A really good ride in excellent company, many thanks to Andy for leading and towing me, Chris for company and a very welcome coffee.

I got drowned on the short ride for home but had a grand morning out
Title: Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
Post by: xrayspecs on May 23, 2021, 05:27:49 PM
Despite dressing for armageddon I had time to finish my coffee and cake have a chat buy a paper and make it home to miss any rain.