My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on May 14, 2021, 08:45:51 AM

Title: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Andy H on May 14, 2021, 08:45:51 AM
I will be out on Sunday, happy to lead an Amber's ride if anybody wants to get out.
Steady pace, 2 hours or so.
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Andy H on May 16, 2021, 01:21:17 PM
Obviously the weather turned everybody into 'turbo warriors', just me and Denise at Brackla this morning. Very enjoyable, if rather wet couple of hours. Treoes,  Welsh St Donats, Aubrey Arms, Llantwit, Marcross, Death Valley.
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Denise Fitz on May 16, 2021, 02:59:18 PM
Thanks for your company, Andy.  It’s fair to say we got well and truly soaked.  My shoes will need all week to dry out!
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Bob.F on May 16, 2021, 11:41:33 PM
Think I got just as wet at work today.  Obviously I would have preferred to be with you on the bike
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Scott on May 17, 2021, 04:08:15 PM
Hi Andy

So you sent lead mid week rides? If so I will join you. 👍🏼

Thanks
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Andy H on May 17, 2021, 07:58:08 PM
Hi Stream,

I don't get out on the mid-week rides, supposed to be retiring but finding myself still working almost full time.

I'm afraid nobody seems to be organising mid-week rides at the moment. 

Hopefully somebody will pick up the mantle, soon.

Andy
Title: Re: Amblers 16th May
Post by: Bob.F on May 18, 2021, 09:40:31 AM
I work odd shifts, often have a day off mid week, so will happily meet up for an amble ride