My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on April 27, 2021, 07:41:53 PM

Title: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Dave W on April 27, 2021, 07:41:53 PM
How you are all well and covid free

 With the latest announcement from Welsh cycling Club runs can now resume.
Who is interested in riding on Sunday?
 :)
Full information here https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/article/20200313-welsh-cycling-news-Welsh-Cycling-Coronavirus---Covid-19-Guidance-0

For activities that take place on highways, trails, and tracks, Welsh Cycling-affiliated Club rides or recreation programme rides must adhere to the guidance set out in ‘The Way Forward’.  This means that group size is limited to 15 participants.

Group size limited to 15 people per group.
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Steven on April 27, 2021, 07:59:55 PM
Yes , can't wait!
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: RichardB on April 27, 2021, 08:19:20 PM
I’ll be out on Sunday. I’ve been riding with Rich L and Karl in recent weeks.
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Mark B on April 28, 2021, 03:13:49 PM
Really great news. I won’t be out this week but hope to be out a bit more often than I have been in the past. BTW, chain gang re-started last night too, so if anyone is interested please come along on a Tuesday evening (but contact me first because start times tend to vary slightly from week to week).
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Denise Fitz on April 28, 2021, 06:02:14 PM
Great news!
I aim to join in.  What is the start time?
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: RichardB on April 29, 2021, 08:27:47 AM
Great news!
I aim to join in.  What is the start time?
Leave from Physique at 9am
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Denise Fitz on April 29, 2021, 02:22:39 PM
Cheers.  See you there
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Andy H on April 29, 2021, 04:24:35 PM
If anybody fancies a gentle amble for a couple of hours then I'm happy to 'lead' a slower group.

Current bike fitness levels (&weight) preclude riding with you bad boys!  :-[
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: RichardB on April 29, 2021, 07:38:20 PM
Aberdare loop clockwise with coffee stop in Bradley’s for “chasers”.
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Paul R on April 29, 2021, 08:57:50 PM
Planning to ride Sunday.
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Nige on April 30, 2021, 06:05:09 PM
plan to be out, any routes planned?
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Greg B on May 01, 2021, 08:22:28 AM
I’m pretty sure i’ll be there. Be good to catch up
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Reece0 on May 01, 2021, 09:18:13 AM
Plan to be there.
Title: Re: Sunday 2nd May club run return
Post by: Bob.F on May 01, 2021, 07:58:44 PM
If I can get my tire on and sealed I'll be there!