My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bob.F on October 26, 2020, 08:48:55 AM

Title: Chain waxing. I can, I do
Post by: Bob.F on October 26, 2020, 08:48:55 AM
If you are thinking of trying waxing your chain.  I'll happily help out.  Save you buying everything required.  Especially at this time of year, [I do not miss wet lube/dry lube. clean and repeat!].

If you are considering trying wax, would suggest buying a new chain and sizing it pre-bringing it to me.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well
Title: Re: Chain waxing. I can, I do
Post by: Steven on October 26, 2020, 09:52:55 AM
I remember having my legs waxed once, by the trainee beauticians at the local college- I'm sure this is less painful!
Title: Re: Chain waxing. I can, I do
Post by: Bob.F on October 26, 2020, 02:18:35 PM
 ;D  Indeed.....  I once shocked the works Christmas party into silence answering the question, {"Why did you start getting your legs waxed?"} a story for another time and not a nice polite forum!