My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on September 16, 2020, 10:41:37 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 20th September ----8am Start!!
Post by: Dave W on September 16, 2020, 10:41:37 PM
8am Start

weathers looking good on Sunday how about this route

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34158570

neath-crai-black mountain - Pontardawe- neath-port talbot  ---98miles
coffee stop at craig y nos country park roughly 39 miles in - option for second on the way back.

My original route has been bined, which was ponty golf climb and bedlinog.. lets enjoy the weather and riding this kind of distance while we can before we end up in lockdown plus in the next few weeks it will be back to shorter routes for winter --- below 80 miles ;D
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 20th September
Post by: Steven on September 17, 2020, 04:33:09 PM
Excited and scared in equal measure!

What about an 0800 start?  On the last one we did not get back until 1530!
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 20th September
Post by: Dave W on September 17, 2020, 05:08:09 PM
I'm up for an 8am start - any one else coming out to ride? 
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 20th September ----8am Start!!
Post by: Greg B on September 17, 2020, 05:19:37 PM
I’ll be out this week
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 20th September ----8am Start!!
Post by: Reece0 on September 17, 2020, 06:51:46 PM
I’m away this weekend
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 20th September ----8am Start!!
Post by: Paul R on September 18, 2020, 08:28:37 PM
I'm out Sunday.