My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on September 09, 2020, 09:29:17 PM

Title: Amblers September 13th
Post by: Andy H on September 09, 2020, 09:29:17 PM
It's a bit early to be reliable but weather forecast for Sunday is looking good, at the moment.

Will use the route planned for last week:-

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/41626171
Title: Re: Amblers September 13th
Post by: Andy H on September 13, 2020, 04:16:34 PM
Just Paul L. and myself out this morning. Rode the route as planned, nice little loop at reasonable pace, sun popped it's head out now and again.

What's not to like.

I'm away next week, if you plan to ride meet at Brackla by 8:45 to discuss a route
Title: Re: Amblers September 13th
Post by: Ben on September 15, 2020, 05:07:16 PM
I'll be there Andy. So I'll sort something.
Title: Re: Amblers September 13th
Post by: SarahC on September 16, 2020, 04:57:48 PM
I'm keen to get out on Sun 20th if anyone else is around
Title: Re: Amblers September 13th
Post by: Bob.F on September 21, 2020, 03:45:40 PM
I've persuaded work to allow me Sundays off when able so yes, I'll be there.

And.......  Just realised this was last weeks!! Boo!!!

I'll be there this coming Sunday.