My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on September 04, 2020, 07:39:31 PM

Title: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Andy H on September 04, 2020, 07:39:31 PM
I'll be out with the Amblers again this Sunday,  haven't planned a route yey but it will be around 30-40 miles and different to last week!
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Andy H on September 05, 2020, 10:17:19 AM
Something like this

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/41626171

See at Brackla 9;00am
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Bob.F on September 05, 2020, 01:51:13 PM
Do to my own stupidity and a failure of DIY, I'll be missing this one.   :'(  Hopefully will be able to join up on the following Sunday.

Annoyed with myself.
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Andy H on September 07, 2020, 10:14:25 PM
Only Paul L and myself out so we joined the Chasers for the first part of their route. See write up from Rich B.

I was glad to get some more decent miles in, so hope to make it to the Chasers group soon  ;D
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Bob.F on September 07, 2020, 10:45:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear no one came.  I'm really annoyed/gutted with myself for being bikeless this week.
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Andy H on September 08, 2020, 08:02:29 AM
No problem, hopefully see you this Sunday!  :)
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Vic C on September 08, 2020, 08:33:17 AM
My apologies, I came off the bike Saturday afternoon and a few scrapes but have put my back out, may be a while until I am back on the wheels  >:(
Title: Re: Amblers September 6th
Post by: Andy H on September 08, 2020, 03:26:19 PM
Sorry to hear that, hope your back on the bike sooner rather than later. Bike OK?  :)