My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on September 02, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
-
here is the route for Sunday
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31676683
caerphilly mountain - machen -newport flats-back through cardiff -St athan -Lllantwit Major
74 miles with coffee at Coffi and co at the bay (45miles)
Tandem will be out and we can sing happy birthday to Keith as it was his birthday this week ;D
-
Planning to ride.
-
I’m planning to ride... just trying to convince myself I can hang on to the back for 74 miles! 😱
-
I’m on the gravel tomorrow, catch up soon, have a good ride
-
9 of us out this morning
Me
Keith
Chappy (just stepped off the moviestar team bus)
Paul R
Nigel
Reece
Karl
Denise
Lee S
Good pace set by chappy on the way out. Tandem was a little slower than normal on the climbs. Went over Pentyrch , side of castle coch up Caerphilly mountain, through lower machen and onto the Newport flats where it turned into a ftp test to Cardiff bay ::).
Coffee at coffi and co where we avoided the rain.
Note everyone needs to pre download and set up the coffi co app.
Back through the vale. 75 miles done
If the weather is good next week how about ponty golf course climb and a trip to bedlinog?
-
What's the mileage?
-
Paul I'll save that route for another day.. Might not be out Sunday, Nigel is in charge this Sunday and he'll post another route
-
Okay, cheers.