My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: RichardB on August 21, 2020, 06:15:51 PM
-
I’ll be out Sunday. I’ll post something tomorrow once I’ve had another look at the forecast. 50 to 60 miles with a coffee stop. And may consider joining the pacers tandem friendly ride depending on what Dave posts.
-
I’m aiming to ride :D
-
how about the aberdare loop anti clockwise and coffee stop in Remos aberavon.
-
Yeah I’m good with that Dave. And if the pace gets a bit too quick for some of it we can just ride it as two groups.
Denise, this will be around 112km with 1,000m of climbing depending on the exact route. We’ll be going out to Pontypridd and then through Abercynon up to Aberdare and then across to Hirwaun and Glynneath and down the Neath Valley and home. Cafe Remos is on Aberavon sea front.
-
Thanks Richard. That’ll be the furthest I’ve ridden in nearly a year. Better have 2 bowls of porridge for breakfast then 😂
-
I’m not going to be out tomorrow.