My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on August 06, 2020, 10:53:45 AM

Title: Amblers ride 9th August
Post by: Ben on August 06, 2020, 10:53:45 AM
I'll be out on Sunday. I think this will be my final Amblers ride if anyone wants to join me. I'll think of a route later.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 9th August
Post by: Chopper1967 on August 08, 2020, 09:40:31 AM
What time is the meet up Ben. 9:00am. Sorry, it's been a while you see.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 9th August
Post by: RichardB on August 08, 2020, 12:48:37 PM
9am prompt start from Physique
Title: Re: Amblers ride 9th August
Post by: Ben on August 10, 2020, 09:29:44 PM
Two of us on the Amblers ride today. Myself and Paul L. We took a leisurely route through the Vale to Mrs Marco's at Porthkerry park. On some new routes for Paul. Some of my usual unfriendly hills. But hills are all part of the pain and fun. Was great to be back on a club run though.