My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on March 10, 2020, 10:09:41 PM
-
Help needed, didn't envisage the Reliability Rides taking this long to complete, as a result RR2 clashes with my ski holiday.
Would somebody volunteer to do the time keeping please? No previous experience needed!
-
How about postponing as the weather is not looking great for riding over the Bwlch. We need to encourage a larger participation in the RR rides.
-
Weather is looking pants for Sunday morning. Heavy rain and a tad windy for the Bwlch. I agree with Tony, if it goes ahead only the few diehards are likely to do it.
-
If it goes ahead be careful On the descent of the bwlch into nantymoel the road surface just before the hairpin bend has cracked and theres a step (where the lumps in the road are)
-
Following tonight's committee meeting RR2 is postponed due to the lack of a timer and the weather. Will update when we have decided to run it.