My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 29, 2020, 04:39:13 PM

Title: Chasers Sunday February 2nd
Post by: Andy H on January 29, 2020, 04:39:13 PM
Posting this route (from last week) more in hope than anything else, as the weather forecast is grim.

https://www.strava.com/routes/23513550

Still not been on the bike or run for 2 weeks but sincerely hope to be out by Sunday!

If weather turns out as bad as forecast we'll find another route
Title: Re: Chasers Sunday February 2nd
Post by: Andy H on February 01, 2020, 08:55:48 AM
Apologies but I'm still suffering so won't be out this Sunday.

I'll keep this route for another day.
Title: Re: Chasers Sunday February 2nd
Post by: Toestrapsteve on February 01, 2020, 02:59:16 PM
Get well soon mate - anyone else out Sun am?
Title: Re: Chasers Sunday February 2nd
Post by: Steven on February 01, 2020, 04:18:59 PM
I will be out...
Title: Re: Chasers Sunday February 2nd
Post by: RichardB on February 02, 2020, 02:42:51 PM
The club on-line kit store is open again, see thread http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.net/index.php?topic=3134.0