My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 29, 2020, 04:39:13 PM
-
Posting this route (from last week) more in hope than anything else, as the weather forecast is grim.
https://www.strava.com/routes/23513550
Still not been on the bike or run for 2 weeks but sincerely hope to be out by Sunday!
If weather turns out as bad as forecast we'll find another route
-
Apologies but I'm still suffering so won't be out this Sunday.
I'll keep this route for another day.
-
Get well soon mate - anyone else out Sun am?
-
I will be out...
-
The club on-line kit store is open again, see thread http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.net/index.php?topic=3134.0