My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 22, 2020, 10:05:48 AM
-
This is the route I have in mind for Sunday BUT not if the weather is awful!
https://www.strava.com/routes/23513550
A rather spiky, although shortish route, bring all the gears you have ::)
I'll come with an alternative route in case the weather isn't great.
-
I'm doubtful for tomorrow, been fighting the 'lurgy' all week and managed zero training since last Sunday's ride.
Have a good ride if you're out.
-
I still plan to be out, I'll put the route in my Garmin. It looks like showers all morning but if the forecast worsens we'll stay low around the coast and in the Vale.
-
The better weather this morning looks to be out on the coast. So we'll set off round the coast and then through Wick to Llantwit Major, Rhoose, around the airport and back to Llantwit, Death Valley and home. If we don't get too wet we'll call in on Cafe Velo on the way home.
-
Joint chasers Pacers ride this morning - me and Greg. Unfortunately both of us had other commitments yesterday which left Sunday as the only option to get out this weekend.
As expected it rained. We followed the plan B route as posted. Light rain from Bridgend all the way to St Athan where the rain became heavier, all the way round the loop around the airport until we got back to Llantwit. By which time we decided we were too wet for a coffee stop and pushed on for home. Thanks for your company today Greg and for doing all the work on the front. Despite the weather it was good to get out today and get some miles in my legs.