My Community
General Category => Coaching & Training => Topic started by: Steven on January 03, 2020, 05:37:12 PM
-
I normally ask this question every year and I am interested to see what you have achieved! Of course the gravel riders can be out for just as long but not getting the same distance in so if you have your hours then post those too..
For me;
5458 which includes 1283 in the garage!
Pros - retired for 6 months of 2019.
Excuses - Broken shoulder and Sepsis (beat that!)
-
Bike 6030km (road miles, turbo distance not recorded)
Run 1309km
Swim 159km
Improvement in bike miles, on 2018 where I ran almost as far as I cycled.
Excuses, haven't had the excitement and the extra miles that a new bike inevitably brings! 😁
-
Not as many as I wanted to do.
Bike all road no turbo - 4750
Excuses. Hernia operation put me out of action for 6 weeks. Plus a two week holiday with my bike but not able to use it.
-
total mileage for the year 9366.4 miles -time 547 hours 549,579 ft elevation
commuting for the year was 4457.9 miles - higher due to me not owning a car since may ;D
Tandem mileage = 1661.1 miles -work took over last year not leaving much time to get out on the tandem :-\
Longest ride of the year 208.3 miles on the summer solstice
No excuses other than I've learnt I need to keep more spares to keep both bikes going
-
Mileage was just short of my target, managed to finish on 6676 miles, elevation 423,790 ft, time 412 hrs
The gravel rides have helped with a bit of variety, something i would recommend trying out, there are so many great routes in our area.
-
Total miles on the bike including turbo was 7795 (433.5 hours). More than my target so happy with that :D
-
7224 miles/434 hours/453k feet
Almost identical to the previous 2 years.
No excuses!