My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Teresa on March 27, 2014, 09:33:55 PM

Title: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
Post by: Teresa on March 27, 2014, 09:33:55 PM
Well, there were no posts to say there would be a chaingang, but I guessed/hoped there would be.

I was out on my lonesome with no 'lads that chaingang' to chase me down...so it was boring  :(

There were actually 2 other people out there, but I have no idea who they were and they were not riding together.

Headwind out - tailwind back.  Looking forward to next week when the nights will be lighter  :)


Title: Re: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
Post by: Steven on March 28, 2014, 08:25:46 AM
I was working late - well done for turning up, it all counts...
Title: Re: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
Post by: Hiett on March 31, 2014, 08:53:43 PM
I did spin. See you tomorrow though.