My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on December 13, 2019, 04:57:26 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 15th December
Post by: Dave W on December 13, 2019, 04:57:26 PM
I'm not out Sunday.
Post here if your going to ride and where you would like to go
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 15th December
Post by: Steven on December 15, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
Got to Brackla and was greeted with the sight of a sleep-deprived, caffeine- fuelled Harpo!  Dodging the showers was the order of the morning and so we went to CafĂ© Velo via Pontyclun and Cowbridge. Chris Goodwin turned up looking immaculate ( I am sure he parked his car around the corner!). Despite me paying for his coffee, he refused to join us for the final leg so more suffering was to be endured on Harpo's back wheel. I did get PB's on the way back from Ogmore-by-Sea to Ewenny though!