My Community

General Category => Coaching & Training => Topic started by: Steven on November 28, 2019, 08:26:27 PM

Title: Bike fit with Magnus Backstedt
Post by: Steven on November 28, 2019, 08:26:27 PM
Today, I went to see Magnus Backstedt for a bike fit. He first checked my cleat positions and then sat me on my bike on a Wahoo and put reflective stickers on all my joints!  I then pedalled for 15 seconds whilst being recorded by 6 cameras. The playback on the computer showed me as a skeleton and all sorts of analysis was performed!

We made some tweaks and went through the process until we were both happy. It was a very interesting process and I can show the report to anyone who is interested.

Magnus also said he would come to a clubnight and do a cleat checking exercise ( as this is often the cause of many issues) if there was a demand.

Is anyone interested?
Title: Re: Bike fit with Magnus Backstedt
Post by: Andy H on November 28, 2019, 08:40:20 PM
I'd be interested.
I don't have any issues, as such and have always just set up my cleats in a 'neutral' position.
It would certainly be interesting to see how to check somebody else's set up.
Title: Re: Bike fit with Magnus Backstedt
Post by: Mark B on December 05, 2019, 04:11:39 PM
Hi Steven, I’d be interested, even though I don’t have any specific problems.