My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Nige on November 03, 2019, 06:08:49 PM
-
Hi all,
At Fridays AGM it was agreed to keep subs at £25, what an absolute snip to be an Oggie!!!!. We can now take payment at the club,send me a cheque or pay on line into the club account. Please note a new membership form should be submitted each year. The forms have been updated and my address and contact email is on the bottom of it. The form can be found on the website,click about us then how to join and then on that page is the link to the PDF document.
You can email these to me,drop off on Friday club nights or I can collect on the Sunday club rides.
I look forward to you rejoining or joining us for the first time.
-
BUMP........plenty subs still due, I will take some membership forms to the xmas meal.......Please remember I need a new form this year and thanks to those I have received already.
Nige
-
Thanks Nigel; I've paid but would like one of your forms at the dinner please.
Chris G
-
Just paid on line, can you bring form to dinner for me too please. Thanks
-
Filled my form in & will bring on Friday. I’ll transfer payment by then too.
-
Bump....Reminder. Happy new year. 2020 club fees are due (at £25, what an absolute snip to be an Oggie!!!!.) ,Please note a new membership form should be submitted each year. The forms have been updated and my address and contact email is on the bottom of it. The form can be found on the website,click about us then how to join and then on that page is the link to the PDF document.
You can email these to me,drop off on Friday club nights or I can collect on the Sunday club rides.
thanks
Nige
-
bump..... the club year runs January to December so if you have not renewed yet for 2020 its due.....still 36 of last years members to renew. If you can please fill in a form and pay as soon as possible that would be great forms can be posted,emailed or passed on to me....many thanks