My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on March 25, 2014, 07:43:53 AM
-
7pm tonight. All welcome....
-
Have a good ride guys,
Did a 100 miles today, cant walk !!! Lol
Cheers,
Mark.
-
Wrist injury keeps me away today. No obvious cause so possibly cumulative damage from vibrations of the road surfaced by dragging my cabin bag around or possibly even removing the pedals on returning hire bike.
Hope it stayed dry for the hour
-
2 groups, one of which was the 'Ladies who do chaingang'
Good start and then Mark 'The Machine' Rosser joined us on lap three. Whereas I am still recovering from last week, he seemed to have the turbo chargers switched on.
A '55' , despite riding the last 2 laps alone, in oxygen debt....
-
I did 5 laps again, a little bit faster than last week :) we ladies who do chain gang have names...
-
Turn up for Sundays 25er run and I will make sure you are all mentioned. You could write your own report if you get desperate, Tom is always doing it. See you all Sunday.