My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: geoffh on September 29, 2019, 08:18:46 PM

Title: Welsh 50 Champs
Post by: geoffh on September 29, 2019, 08:18:46 PM
Following on from the Para event at the Yorkshire Worlds festival, congratulations to Neil on 7th in the Welsh CA Championship 50 - a performance on a day that saw only 45 finishers from a field of 102 (?). Forza!
Title: Re: Welsh 50 Champs
Post by: Teresa on September 29, 2019, 08:44:02 PM
Wow.  Lots of DNS's.

Well done Neil.  Link below, if anyone wants to see the race report and results.

https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/race-results/18360#anchor

and some pics - Not as many as usual

https://kimroy-photography.co.uk/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=149654
Title: Re: Welsh 50 Champs
Post by: NeilRhys on September 30, 2019, 01:36:22 PM
Thanks guys. Conditions were pretty good in the end, I just don't have the legs anymore!! Was my last road TT of the season and I've rung all I can out of my body!

I've got the World Champs Masters Track TT on the 12th Oct and then maybe a hillclimb and then I'm due a rest!!!

See you soon,

Neil