My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on August 28, 2019, 02:05:23 PM
-
At the moment the weather is looking good. It looks like a nice time to ride some hills. I'll find a route and post it later.
-
Here we go. Keeping away from the Five Valleys route. Coffee at St Fagans
https://www.strava.com/routes/10871124
-
i'll be on the 5 valleys..
-
Might live to regret it but I am hoping to be there tomorrow if that's ok?
-
Yes no probs Bev. See you tomorrow.
-
I will be out 👍
-
Should be out, Ben, see you at 8?
-
5 out today.
Myself, Nick R, Chris, Jo and Bev. As I had to be back by 1pm the route was changed a little. So we too the mid-week route to Welsh St Donats where we decided on Dyffryn instead of St Fagans. Nice coffee stop despite me getting told off by Jo for flicking a wasp away. From there we rode up and across the crossroads to five mile lane and into Llancarfan. Once we were on Green Dragon lane we split up. Nick and me heading for Llantwit while Bev, Jo and Chris headed back to Bridgend via the A48.
Great ride. Lovely weather. Some friendly rivalry on the hills too.