My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on July 30, 2019, 12:13:45 PM

Title: Amblers rides for 4th, 11th and 18th August
Post by: Ben on July 30, 2019, 12:13:45 PM
Sorry guys but I won't be around for the next three weeks. There's a charity ride that Mal arranges with the Tennis club on Sunday. Tom has posted about it on here. We normally take part in that as it's a nice route and relaxed pace.
Ade and Nick R will be hopefully sorting something out between them for the other rides. I'll have something up my sleeve for my return though don't worry.
Title: Re: Amblers rides for 4th, 11th and 18th August
Post by: Nick R on August 02, 2019, 12:58:01 PM
Are you out on Sunday Ade?
Title: Re: Amblers rides for 4th, 11th and 18th August
Post by: Ade on August 02, 2019, 06:49:15 PM
I'm heading to the tennis club to do the charity ride.