My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 29, 2019, 06:36:45 PM

Title: Sunday 4th August Charity Ride
Post by: Tom on July 29, 2019, 06:36:45 PM
Malcolm Jones will be running his annual charity ride(in support of Prostrate Cancer Research)this Sunday,starting and finishing at Bridgend Tennis Club.The ride is a 30 mile ramble round the Vale starting at 9 o clock.Entry is £10 a head and gets you a burger coffee and cake.Many club members have ridden in the past,and some may want to make it their Sunday ride once again this year.
Title: Re: Sunday 4th August Charity Ride
Post by: Ben on July 29, 2019, 08:01:52 PM
I was going to post this up this week Tom. Normally the Amblers do the ride as it's a nice distance and nothing too challenging. Unfortunately I'll be away for it or I'd have a go again.
Title: Re: Sunday 4th August Charity Ride
Post by: Nick R on July 29, 2019, 08:26:00 PM
I would be up for it.
Title: Re: Sunday 4th August Charity Ride
Post by: Nick R on August 04, 2019, 09:49:38 PM
Great Charity ride today, few Amblers out Ade, Nick H, Jo plus 20-30 other riders. Good pace around the coast to Cafe Velo a quick coffee and a chance to admire some of the ebikes! Then back through the lanes for a BBQ at the tennis club. A great event brilliantly organised by Malcolm. Already looking forward to next year.