My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 22, 2019, 02:53:42 PM

Title: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/7
Post by: Tom on July 22, 2019, 02:53:42 PM
Apologies for not posting last week-couldn't be sure when I could get out but back to normal now.I will be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 in the morning as usual.
Can't get out on Friday this week but hoping to do a Cardiff Bay loop on Thursday if anyone else is free?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/7
Post by: Paul Longthorn on July 22, 2019, 04:34:38 PM
See you there Tomorrow Tom
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 22/7
Post by: Tom on July 24, 2019, 10:11:12 PM
5 out yesterday,Roy,Geoff Lee Paul and me-we also failed to intercept Mal who had planned to join us.
I am going into Cardiff Bay and back through Dinas Rowis tomorrow but I suspect everyone else is tied up