My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: NeilRhys on July 08, 2019, 08:23:17 PM

Title: National Championships
Post by: NeilRhys on July 08, 2019, 08:23:17 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I've not been able to compete in any club TT's this year, though I've enjoyed helping out on a few Thursday nights... I've had a really busy time racing and it's recently really paid off  :)

2 weeks ago a made it to the top step of the podium at the National Track Masters in the TT M40-44.

Then at the National Para cycling championships Myself and my stoker Chris McDonald became British tandem road race champions.

Really tough, but exciting few weeks. It's really difficult for me to get to club nights, so I thought I'd post it on here.

Hope to see you soon,

Neil
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: Paul R on July 08, 2019, 08:51:04 PM
Well done, great achievement.
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: RichardB on July 08, 2019, 10:05:45 PM
Well done Neil!!
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: Nige on July 09, 2019, 09:57:21 AM
well done
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: stevelandeg on July 10, 2019, 07:43:40 PM
Chapeau Champ.
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: Andy H on July 10, 2019, 10:08:22 PM
Fantastic achievements, well done!
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: Toestrapsteve on July 11, 2019, 08:23:51 AM
Superb effort - great results and brilliant to see people racing/competing - well done Neil
Title: Re: National Championships
Post by: xrayspecs on July 11, 2019, 12:57:58 PM
Well done Neil; it would be nice to see you do one club TT just to see what you can do!