My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 08, 2019, 05:19:56 PM

Title: Mid week wk of 8/7
Post by: Tom on July 08, 2019, 05:19:56 PM
I'm sure everyone knows what I'm going to say!9.45 B&Q as usual!!
Title: Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
Post by: Tom on July 09, 2019, 10:25:42 PM
4 of us out today-Chris G,Roy Mike and me.Nearly had a few more as we saw Mal and Chris M in Troes but they had already committed to another route-next week!!
I (and possibly Mike)hope to get out on Thursday
Title: Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
Post by: xrayspecs on July 10, 2019, 08:40:09 PM
Thanks for coffee Tom; you will be pleased to hear that they rescinded my parking ticket.
Title: Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
Post by: Tom on July 10, 2019, 09:17:06 PM
That's good Chris but I think you were really looking forward to your day in court!