My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on June 28, 2019, 09:56:33 PM

Title: Amblers Ride 30th June
Post by: Ben on June 28, 2019, 09:56:33 PM
I won't be out this week. I'm taking the little ones to the food festival at Barry. Is there anyone that can take a nice gentle ride?
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 30th June
Post by: Bev Joseph on June 29, 2019, 09:29:35 AM
Rhonda and I can't make it either so no need to factor us into any rides xx
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 30th June
Post by: ron b on June 29, 2019, 02:54:23 PM
A food festival, my downfall. I’m free a trip to Afan Argoed cafe beckons, coming back route will depend on who comes out and how much is eaten. Anyone coming? Remember to bring lots of water with the suitable mix added!!
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 30th June
Post by: ron b on June 30, 2019, 05:13:51 PM
Just me,Jo and Geoff turned up today so some Chancers, Roy2 and AN O, joined us. Roy was in charge, Cefn, Pyle cross, Kenfig pool, Porthcawl and a few other places which had hills. We ended up at Og by C for coffee. I returned home while Roy continued the torture. Sorry I did not get the other riders name. I sure we all enjoyed the tour.
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 30th June
Post by: Jo on June 30, 2019, 08:27:20 PM
Torture 😂😂😂😂 it was a bit. Fast and into a headwind. Sorry for holding you all up but thanks for waiting. You all rode so well