My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 03, 2019, 07:10:54 PM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
Post by: Tom on June 03, 2019, 07:10:54 PM
Forecast is pretty grim for the morning nut better for Wednesday so unless there's a pleasant surprise when we get up I'm inclined to switch to a Wednesday spin this week.Let me know if you want to join me-Flaming June eh?
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 04, 2019, 05:58:03 PM
I’m off on Friday. Doing the usual mid week route, I’ll be at B&Q roundabout 9:43 All welcome.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
Post by: Tom on June 04, 2019, 10:33:57 PM
see you there if the weather forecast is wrong Paul-they seem to think it'll be wet(yet again!)
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 07, 2019, 07:10:27 AM
I’m going to give it a miss today. Whether look to bad. I would be surprised if any had turn up today.