My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on May 30, 2019, 01:40:51 PM
-
Hope to be out this Sunday, although recovering from a GI bug at the moment.
I'll post a proposed route by tomorrow night.
-
Route for Sunday. Out via Death Valley, Wick, around the airport, back towards St Athan turning for Green Dragon lane, A48, coffee in Cowbridge, (or later in Cafe Velo) Llanwit Major then home via the coast.
No great elevation and not straying too far from home if the weather is even worse than forecast!!!
https://www.strava.com/routes/11067216
-
I'm swapping rides with Andy this week. So I'll see some chasers tomorrow.
-
Just three at Brackla this morning. Myself, Andy and Jo. So we decided to take the mid-week route to Llantwit for coffee at Cafe Velo. Was on and off rain wise but never too cold. I nearly crashed after losing my back wheel on a corner but saved it. Andy managed to get a puncture at llantwit we repaired it and carried on to the cafe. He got another puncture in the same wheel. Repaired and after coffee we set off again. Andy had puncture problems again so he checked again and it was a teeny tiny little thorn.
We carried on to the main road where we split. Jo and myself heading back to llantwit Andy headed home.
Good ride as always despite the weather.