My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on March 16, 2014, 07:04:37 PM
-
Next weeks ride will be a slower flatter ride down the vale to accommodate our newer members and I will need a rest after Saturdays TT. The ride will be at the speed of the slowest rider, Ann get your tyres pumped up and join us. 9 am as usual.
-
I'll be joining you this week. Also working on a couple of friends too. Claire.
-
I will not be cycling for a few days, "Man Flu", other 25ers will turn up in the morning. Also a DNS for today, weather is not too bad either. have a nice ride tomorrow.
-
Is it ok for a new rider to join the 25'ers in the morning?
-
Rhod see the route on the club run 23.03.14 thread. All welcome.