My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on May 13, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

Title: Mid Week W/C 13/05/19
Post by: Paul Longthorn on May 13, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
Weather looks to be nice tomorrow. I’m off so will be riding the mid week route. I’ll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all Welcome
Title: Re: Mid Week W/C 13/05/19
Post by: ron b on May 14, 2019, 07:03:04 AM
Hope to be out
Title: Re: Mid Week W/C 13/05/19
Post by: Tom on May 14, 2019, 07:33:54 AM
Only back from hols late last night but will be out-may not get to B&Q in time-if not will ride route backwards
Title: Re: Mid Week W/C 13/05/19
Post by: Tom on May 14, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
6 out this morning-Paul,Chris,Ron,Geoff.Patrick and me.Ron punctured and Chris rode on -we understood so he could buy the coffees for us.He must have forgotten as we had to get out own.Saw Carrie H Jo and Mel at café.
I plan to get out Thursday and/or Friday if anyone else plans to be out.