My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on May 06, 2019, 11:11:56 AM

Title: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
Post by: Paul Longthorn on May 06, 2019, 11:11:56 AM
Hello all I’m off work Wednesday 8th May so will be out on the mid week. I’ll be at the B&Q roundabout 9:45. All Welcome
Title: Re: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
Post by: Tom on May 06, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
Unfortunately I'm off on hols for the rest of the week from Weds Paul,I plan to be out as normal in the morning though(9.45 B&Q in case anyone else is about?
Title: Re: Mid Week W/C 6th May 2019
Post by: Tom on May 07, 2019, 02:19:01 PM
Just me and Roy this morning-good to see him back on the bike!Nice ride and a good chat with Patrick and Dave in the café.
I'm away the rest of the week and will be out later then usual next Tuesday