My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 29, 2019, 01:14:34 PM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 29/4
Post by: Tom on April 29, 2019, 01:14:34 PM
I will be out in the morning but probably won't get to B&Q in time as I have to wait for builders to get here.If anyone is definitely out let me know and I'll ride the route backwards to meet up.
I can ride any other day this week if anyone is about!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 29/4
Post by: Paul Longthorn on April 29, 2019, 03:56:48 PM
I’ll be out tomorrow B&Q roundabout 9:45 all welcome.Will meet you en route Tom.

Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 29/4
Post by: Tom on April 29, 2019, 04:47:48 PM
Thanks Paul-I'll ride the standard route backwards and meet you!
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 29/4
Post by: Tom on May 01, 2019, 03:55:36 PM
5 of us out yesterday-Paul and I were joined by Mark,Chris and Neil B.We also saw the terrible T's in Café Velo.
Mark and I are planning a slightly longer ride tomorrow(Thursday)we're setting off from Llantwit at 10 and heading West(that's all II know about the route!)so could meet anyone heading out from Bridgend if you want us to-post here if so!