My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: norman james on April 25, 2019, 12:32:38 PM
-
The first Club "10" of this season will be on thursday 2nd.May starting at 18.30hrs. - i.e. sign-on by 18.15 hrs.please.
I look forward to seeing you all on the night.
Cheers, Norman.
-
Traffic lights spotted in Wick.
-
Norman, I can push off if required.
-
Norman, I won't be riding this week but will be along to help. If you are able to 'sign' the turn, I'll pick up signs on the way home and keep for following weeks.
-
Lights still in Wick. Is R10/9 an option for the midweek 10s?
-
Traffic lights still there this evening....
-
Anybody know if the lights are still there today?
-
Anybody know if the lights are still there today?
Yes, looking like they'll be there a while yet ☹️
-
:-[