My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 15, 2019, 02:05:34 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Tom on April 15, 2019, 02:05:34 PM
Forecast for the morning is rain till 10(at the moment)so as I have a late night tonight(by my standards-anything after 9 o clock)I'm thinking of going out a bit later-possibly leaving Llantwit about 10?Not sure if that will fit in for anyone else?Hoping to do a slightly longer ride later in the week-possibly Cardiff Bay on Thursday or Friday?Anyone interested??
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 16, 2019, 11:43:32 AM
Hi Tom,

I'm up for a longer ride on Thursday. Where do you want to start from?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Tom on April 16, 2019, 04:34:56 PM
That sounds good to me Mark-Cardiff Bay? I am flexible but we could start and finish in Llantwit-ride Llanmaes/Old Post/Peterston/St Fagans/The Bay/home via Dinas Powys/St Lythans???What do you think-I'm completely flexible on start time too
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 16, 2019, 07:26:44 PM
How about 1030 from Cafe Velo?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Tom on April 16, 2019, 09:11:05 PM
good for me Mark-see you there-anyone else fancy this?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Paul Longthorn on April 18, 2019, 02:24:38 PM
I’m out for a spin tomorrow (Good Friday)if any wants to join me. I’ll be at the B&Q Roundabout 9:45 looking to ride the mid week route. All Welcome
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
Post by: Tom on April 18, 2019, 04:30:12 PM
Sorry Paul I can't make tomorrow-Mark and I had a nice spin this morning though!