My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on April 09, 2019, 06:55:53 AM
-
Looking a tad iffy for this evening. There is a band of rain during the day but some uncertainty as to when it will clear us. 7pm is showing a 50% chance of drizzle, so we may get away with it, but perhaps leave your summer bike in the shed for one more week. Unless it is heavy rain, I’ll be there for a 7pm start. I’ll post here again about 17.45 to confirm. Anyone else intending to come? If so can you indicate by replying here.
-
Roads aren’t too bad and looks like it might be slowly clearing from now, so I’ll be there. Anyone else?
-
Damp roads, but otherwise reasonably good conditions tonight with it being mild and with light winds. What wind there was was an easterly making for some brisk trips down North Road. Still only 2-up (Mark Ellis and myself), so a tough workout for a short 54 mins.