My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 08, 2019, 11:25:46 AM

Title: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
Post by: Tom on April 08, 2019, 11:25:46 AM
As soon as I read that forecasters were predicting the warmest April on record I knew we were unlikely to see the sun on a Tuesday(or any of the other 6 days).Anyway it's supposed to be dry so Paul and I plan to be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual.All welcome to join us!
Title: Re: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 08, 2019, 07:07:59 PM
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
Post by: Tom on April 09, 2019, 02:23:48 PM
Chilly but dry this morning-5 of us out,me Mark,Paul,Nick&Carrie.Mark is of work this week so we've planned a ride on Thursday.We're meeting at 10 at Café Velo but if anyone else is out we can devise a route to meet up on the ride.Post here if you want us to do that!