My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 01, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
Post by: Tom on April 01, 2019, 07:01:39 PM
Forecast this week nothing like so good as last but if it's ok in the morning I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual.Anyone else planning to be out?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
Post by: Tom on April 02, 2019, 07:55:51 AM
Still raining in Llantwit-due to clear up so I'm going to delay going out.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
Post by: geoffh on April 02, 2019, 08:49:35 PM
Saw you out today Tom - bit tough in that wind though, Ogmore Beach looking spectacular as always!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
Post by: Tom on April 02, 2019, 09:43:35 PM
Yes Geoff,I didn't realise you planned to be out-as you saw I delayed leaving till about half nine-I'd committed to going round the opposite way by then-saw Patrick out as well.Maybe later in the week?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
Post by: geoffh on April 02, 2019, 11:32:14 PM
Today's outing more opportunistic than planned, Tom. Meanwhile various commitments keep me pinned to the house until after the w/end. Indeed I would have volunteered to assist in some way at the event on Sunday had I been available. See you soon.