My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on March 28, 2019, 08:06:17 AM
-
I won't be on any rides for a while now. By the time you lot all set off I should be being prepped for surgery. No I'm not having gender reassignment to go after the Queen of the mountains instead. It's only a hernia. But Ron has said he will take the ride this week. So I'll let him decide on the route. Llantwit people (Geoff, Roy and Giverny) probably good to keep the same meeting place?
Don't forget the clocks change this Sunday though. See you all in 6 weeks.
-
Hope for a swift recovery Ben.Ron knows I'm not out this week and Giverney told me she was away this week(and possibly next)but she will be back(with more inner tubes!)
-
Yes I won’t be here for the next two Sundays as on Mother’s Day duty then on holiday but very keen to come out again with you all. I have brought 10 inner tubes in preparation for future rides! See you soon and good luck Ben!