My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Nige on March 19, 2019, 06:46:25 AM

Title: trips away
Post by: Nige on March 19, 2019, 06:46:25 AM
What has happened to the trips away section, I can not see it anymore?
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: RichardB on March 19, 2019, 07:29:12 AM
Access now limited to members only Nige 😂

Ben?
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Ben on March 19, 2019, 08:30:07 AM
I'll have a look Nige. Are you allowed access?  ;D
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Ben on March 19, 2019, 08:31:17 AM
Check again Nige.
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Nige on March 19, 2019, 05:30:05 PM
no still can not see
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Ben on March 19, 2019, 08:31:12 PM
There's no reasons why you can't see it. Could you log out and log back in again?
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Nige on March 20, 2019, 07:27:08 AM
back now cheers
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: harpo on March 20, 2019, 05:44:50 PM
I also can’t see trips away unless I log in, it disappears as soon as I log out
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: Ben on March 20, 2019, 09:58:30 PM
Hey Harpo. It's supposed to do that. So people who aren't members can't see it and try and work out who is away and when.
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: RichardB on March 21, 2019, 07:29:11 AM
Haydn, it was discussed and agreed at Committee in order to protect access to personal information as this was considered to be a concern.
Title: Re: trips away
Post by: harpo on March 21, 2019, 11:30:28 AM
Oaky doky! :)