My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on March 18, 2019, 07:09:07 PM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 18/3
Post by: Tom on March 18, 2019, 07:09:07 PM
If anyone else plans to be out I'll potter over to B&Q for 9.45 weather permitting.If no-one posts to say they're out I might go on a different route!(Shock)
I should be ok for Friday this week if anyone else is about
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 18/3
Post by: xrayspecs on March 18, 2019, 07:39:07 PM
I am planning on joining you Tom .
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 18/3
Post by: Tom on March 18, 2019, 09:22:48 PM
Excellent Chris-so long as it's not wet I'll be there.I'm assuming of course that after a hard week in Mallorca(and lots of cake as we saw)you'll want to go very slowly
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 18/3
Post by: Tom on March 19, 2019, 03:39:43 PM
Me Chris and Geoff this morning-a brisk ride(thanks Chris)despite a lengthy puncture stop(me).Hope to be out Friday-anyone else out?