My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Steven on March 17, 2019, 03:29:37 PM
-
We had a good turnout for the twice-postponed RR3. No rain but a strong headwind which made the last few miles particularly challenging!
100K in 3.5 hours;
Harpo 3:06:20 DQ
Steve C 3:07:40 DQ
Allan 3:11:30 DQ
Nigel/Mark B/ Paul R 3:15:40 DQ
Mark J 3:32:30
Tony/Terry/Toffer/Dave W 3:37:10
Richard L/Richard B 3:44:48 DQ
Mark P/ Reece DNF
100K in 4hrs
Mateusz 3:56:50
Jonathan 4:00:54
Andy H DNF
Well done to all and a special mention to Andy H who rode from Penarth and back to get the miles in!
-
Thanks again for timing.
Can I just query the timing for the 2 Richard's, as there is a 15 minute buffer for the 100km event should they both 'qualify' with 3:44:48?
-
You can. Apologies, I was working on 10 minutes. If it is 15 minutes for this event then they qualify for a hard- earned certificate!
-
Thanks for the timing Steven! Ps Arent Paul R, Nigel and Mark B up for qualification as well, im sure they will be chuffed 8)
-
THanks for the ride lads. The last 40km were really though, and the last 5 of them nearly reduced me to tears. I know where the work is needed now. See you again when the rugby season finishes.
-
Thanks Steven for giving up your morning. Cheers Harpo!!
-
thanks for timing Steven
-
Thanks for giving up your time this morning and also for the last minute TMO reprieve, makes those last few miles worth all the effort.
-
Yes to that. Also, on checking my numbers, the Terry/Tony/Toffer/Dave group were 10 mins faster. Hopefully, I’ve messed up so badly I won’t get asked to timekeep again!