My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on March 13, 2014, 06:56:44 AM
-
7pm, a little slower than Tuesdays!
-
A little slower than Tuesday sounds good to me.
I am thinking of joining you, but will be a certain back marker.
First time on the open road for far too long - be nice when you zoom past ;)
-
Come and join us you ladies who do chaingang !
-
Mens team of 4
Ladies team of 2
Good weather and good session...
-
Smooth and steady training session !!!
-
Ladies team - myself and new lady, Jen
3 1/2 laps for Jen on her mountain bike, before riding back to Pencoed
5 laps for me - felt great to be out :)
-
Hi Teresa,
Great to see you back out on the horse !!!
Regards,
Mark.
-
I'm coming tomorrow & I'm a lady (debatable)! Hoping Burridge comes too, we've both got new bikes!