My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: stevelandeg on March 01, 2019, 05:21:57 PM

Title: Committee meeting 15th March
Post by: stevelandeg on March 01, 2019, 05:21:57 PM
Hi all

I've emailed those who are current members/renewed their 2019 subscription that I have email addresses for.
Undoubtedly some may have slipped through the net.

On the agenda are:
final tweaks for the 2019 Carl Roach TT
website improvements
AOB for issues you may wish to discuss or raise


The venue is the same as last time: Gilead Chapel Vestry, in through the front doors, through the chapel and it's the doorway at the far end on the right

The date is Friday 15th March and time is 18:30 so as not to interfere with the general club meeting.
Title: Re: Committee meeting 15th March
Post by: stevelandeg on March 11, 2019, 05:56:27 PM
I'm just bumping this up to nudge memories.
Title: Re: Committee meeting 15th March
Post by: Paul Nicholas on March 12, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
Sorry I won’t be able to make it this time.
Title: Re: Committee meeting 15th March
Post by: Andy H on March 12, 2019, 05:26:41 PM
I'll be along but a few minutes late