My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on February 04, 2019, 12:20:10 PM

Title: Mid-week rides Feb 4th
Post by: ron b on February 04, 2019, 12:20:10 PM
I have been for a ride around the block this morning, some places have 6 inches of standing water, my shoes are in a bucket ready for a wash. Also lots of mud etc. where  the water has run off. Tuesday route B maybe tomorrow?
Title: Re: Mid-week rides Feb 4th
Post by: Tom on February 04, 2019, 12:53:41 PM
you're very eager Ron-still saves me posting!Yes if it's not raining I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual(I left Llantwit at 10.30 yesterday hoping to see you en route but you must have been hiding behind a hedge!)
Title: Re: Mid-week rides Feb 4th
Post by: ron b on February 04, 2019, 01:48:23 PM
Some of the fields between Pencoed and Treos have a lot of sitting water, it’s the worse I’ve seen for a while and where the water has receded in the lames there is a lot of mud and debris, which hides the potholes. Can’t come out to play Tuesday maybe Wednesday.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides Feb 4th
Post by: ron b on February 05, 2019, 07:40:06 PM
Anyone out Wednesday, Iwill be at B&Q at 9 45.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides Feb 4th
Post by: Tom on February 05, 2019, 09:55:57 PM
I was on my lonesome as expected today-weather was mainly dry and roads were fine.I m not out tomorrow but hopefully Thursday