My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on January 23, 2019, 02:29:08 PM

Title: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: Ben on January 23, 2019, 02:29:08 PM
There looks like there might be strong winds for me at home Sunday. 40mph+ if so I won't be out. So please could someone plan a route for the Amblers?
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: Nick H on January 23, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
Carrie and I won't be Ambling this weekend - Sorry - guests staying.
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: DanB on January 23, 2019, 10:54:20 PM
Unfortunately I won’t be out this Sunday. Been ordered to go to Folly Farm with the kiddies  :-\

Looking at the weather, may have to have a few hours on the turbo on Saturday  :'(
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: geoffh on January 25, 2019, 03:48:26 PM
Thanks for showing me round last weekend - a really enjoyable run out to St. Fagans for my first ride with OVW. I was planning to attend again on Sunday, but the forecast winds may mean discretion is the better part of valour. I'll be unavailable for the next couple of Sundays, but I will stay in touch and am looking forward to coming out with you Amblers again soon. Cheers.
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: Ben on January 25, 2019, 07:33:28 PM
It was a pleasure to have you join us Geoff. I'll be taking the opportunity to clean and service my bike.
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
Post by: geoffh on January 25, 2019, 07:56:04 PM
Cheers, Ben, here's to next time.