My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 14, 2019, 06:39:34 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: Tom on January 14, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
Forecast ok-I will be at B&Qat 9.45.I will be pottering as I'm suffering from depletion of the blood having given some away today!Not sure if anyone else is out?
As last week plan to be out Thurs and/or Fri too.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: mal jones on January 14, 2019, 07:28:45 PM
I’ll be leaving a bit later Tom may see you in velo about 11
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: Nick H on January 14, 2019, 09:33:00 PM
We’ll aim to see you at B&Q, but if not it’ll be somewhere on the usual route or in the cafe. I’ll pack some spare iron tabs.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: Tom on January 14, 2019, 10:13:39 PM
Thanks Mal and Nick-hope to see you both!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: Tom on January 15, 2019, 12:38:10 PM
This morning marked Ron's return-temporary release from childcare duties,We met up with Nick and Carrie in Llangan and followed the usual route to Café Velo where we met Mal and Patrick.As the weather worsened as the morning went on I was glad I had to peel off in Llantwit.
Tentative plans are being laid to go out on Friday!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
Post by: ron b on January 15, 2019, 04:26:05 PM
When I arrived back at Pencoed Central, the sun was out and had benn out all the time we were wandering around the Vale.