My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on January 01, 2019, 01:39:22 PM
-
So I think the 1st and 2nd spot are Dave W and Harpo.
But who else is in the top 10?
-
Not me, that's for sure. :-[
Bike 2,488km
Run 1,784km
-
5518 miles for me. I was aiming for 5000 so I'm happy. 6000 for this year!
-
6811 miles, short of my target 7000, the last few weeks didnt help. Must try harder next year!
-
Well done both. 5055 for me although currently, I am winning in 2019!
-
7863 miles :)
-
short of target of 7000 with 6332, knee operation and sepsis lay off my excuse.......
-
7280 for me. I was aiming for 7500, so fell a bit short, but scuppered by my off in April where I lost a couple of weeks. This year....... 😉🚴🚴🚴🚴
-
5,302 miles for me. Not bad but 198 miles short of my target.
-
6561 for me , my most so far ;D
-
8012 for me ; includes 'guesstimate' for rollers
-
7500 for me thats a new record, helped by the pretty good summer.
-
Strava says
(http://i67.tinypic.com/20zyc7a.jpg)
9365 in £sd.
-
Well done Rob, I think that gets you on the podium!