My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on December 20, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
-
Forecast certainly not looking good enough to 'follow the star' so will post an alternative route, in the next day or so.
Also developing the 'lurgy' so may have to ask somebody else to lead the ride if it comes to anything.................
-
Long term forecast looking better for the Sunday between Xmas and New Year.
I'll be out this Sunday and can lead ride if you cannot make it.
-
Cycled and ran tonight with no ill effects, so hopefully OK for Sunday.
Here's a suggestion:-
https://www.strava.com/routes/16493883
Out via Llangan, St Mary hill, Pencoed, over the common to climb Llangeinor. Sarn, Cefn Cribbwr, Margam, Water St., Porthcawl, back up to Cefn Cribbwr, Laleston and home.
Ignore the extra few kms looping around Bridgend, don't know what happened with the Strava map!!
-
Amended route, slightly for a wet and windy 2up with Rich B, who did most of the work and still hammered me up the climbs.
Although I must just add, he did misjudge his effort up to Stormy Down! #justsaying
-
Thanks Andy, I think we worked well together today. And good to get out today even though it was a bit miserable.
-
As I said on the ride, it's all about 'resilience' on a day like today ::) and was preferable to 2 hours on the turbo ;D