My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: tandemkeith on December 17, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Title: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: tandemkeith on December 17, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
Due to poor attendance at this time of year, it has been decided that there will be no club night this Friday, 21st December.

We are thinking of holding a bit of a delayed party on the 28th December, just a few drinks and left overs from Chrismas.

Anyone likely to come along?

Keith
Title: Re: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: norman james on December 19, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
Great idea Keith!  I'll do my utmost to be there.  Thanks, Norman.
Title: Re: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: Nige on December 19, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
I will be there,happy Christmas all.
Title: Re: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: Mark B on December 21, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully, I will be able to make it.
Title: Re: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: Chriscronin76 on December 28, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
Hi, is it okay to bring the membership renewal form tonight? I’ve not been very active with OVW this year but plan to be in 2019. I have a Wales End to End ride in August and need to get the training in!
Title: Re: No Club Night, 21st December
Post by: tandemkeith on December 28, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Just a reminder for the final festive event of the year, at the club this Friday.  Bring along any leftovers and try and persuade the rest of us to eat them. 

Chris, you can bring your form tonight, I am sure Mary will take it from you along with the money!